JUNIORS, This spring and summer
Juniors and Seniors:
- Attend a summer college program or find an internship program at a university, hospital or bank. Applications are online now.
- College campus visits – refine your list of colleges and plan your visit during Spring Break or on weekends.
- Standardized tests – sign up for ACT, SAT and SAT II. Need a tutor? MEC can help.
- Volunteer for a non-profit whose mission you’re passionate about.
- Jumpstart the college application process. The Common Application 2018-2019 essay prompts remain the same. Draft your Common essay in March or April.
- Need help with the application process? Sign up with MEC.
- Have fun. If you plan ahead, the admission process will not overwhelm you.